CK Group are recruiting for an Marketing Administrator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 14.40 ph PAYE
Marketing Administrator Role:
- Supports MDR marketing activities for technical file remediation.
- Responsible for ensuring the successful completion of packaging artwork approval in INFOR for technical file completion as well as product implementation.
- Supports activities relating to MDR portfolio rationalisation and SKU discontinuation.
- Support the development and approval of marketing communications toolkits relating to MDR product discontinuations.
- As required supports commercial activities relating toMDR Clinical workstream / indication gap remediation.
- Degree in either a relevant discipline desirable i.e. Marketing, Business
- Experience of project based work, product management, product lifecycle management, attentionto detail
- Customer focus, excellent communication and analytical skills
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Marketing Administrator role will be based at our clients site in Hull, East Yorkshire.
Apply: For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email email@example.com.Please quote reference 50609.