CK Group are recruiting for an Assay Scientist to join a company in the biotech industry at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purposeis to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Assay Scientist role will be based at our clientssite in Cambridge with some home working available.
- 22,000 - £27,000 and a generous benefits package.
Assay Scientist Role:
- Planning and executing of plate-based in vitro assays, including compound screening using fluorescence-based biochemical assays.
- Assay development and troubleshooting of biochemical assays.
- Integrating different projects to support the broader Assay team.
- Presenting results to the broader drug discovery team members and management.
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences, ideally with industry laboratory experience post qualification.
- Biochemical assay development and optimization experience within drug discovery environment, highly desirable.
- Excellent team player, highly self-motivated and actively seeking to learn and develop.
- Any experience of protein expression (E.coli or mammalian) and purification using commonly used chromatography systems would be an advantage.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Assay Scientist position, please contact the Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51246.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.