Assay Development Scientist - Stirling
Jade Stirk is recruiting for a number of Assay Development Scientists for a rapidly growing research and development company. The Assay Development Scientist will be working at the site in Stirling on a permanent basis. There are multiple roles available from Scientist to Senior Scientist.
The Company: Our client is offering an opportunity to be involved in transforming In Vitro Diagnostic testing and providing next generation of healthcare. Due to continued growth of our client's business they are looking for proactive, experienced and enthusiastic individuals who can help make a significant contribution to the continued success of the business.
Location: This role is located at their state of the art facility based in Stirling. There are good transport links and the site is easily accessible from the M9. Stirling is a desirable place to live and work and is easily commutable from Glasgow, Edinburgh or Dundee.
The Role: You will work within the Assay Development Team and be responsible for developing diagnostic assays, designing experiments for assessing and improving assays and ensure assays that are developed meeting the required performance, stability and cost.
- Degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience of working in a laboratory within GLP + GDP guidelines.
- Knowledge and understanding of factors which drive assay performance (including sensitivity, range, stability, reproducibility and precision).
For the Senior roles:
- You will have previous line management experience.
- Experience of using particle-based immunoassays.
- Knowledge of reagent/conjugation chemistry.
- Knowledge of validation and verification planning and testing.
- Experience in Design of Experiment and application to product development.
- Experience working in the IVD industry, and having launched IVD products.
For more information or to apply for the Assay Development Scientist position, please contact Jade Stirk on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45096 in all correspondence.