Area Sales Manager - South of England
Emily Major at CK Science is recruiting for an Area Sales Manager (South of England) to join a leading global instrumentation developer in a field based position on a permanent basis.
As an Area Sales Manager (South of England) you will be responsible for:
- Generating quotations for customers in regards to the equipment and service that the company offers.
- Providing equipment demonstrations and technical support to customers when required.
- Creating daily reports on customer visits for the National Sales Manager.
- Working towards a quarterly sales target.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- A technical background in Material Science.
- Demonstrated experience in a technical sales environment.
- Hold a Full driving licence.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading global organisation who are offering a completive salary along with multiple other benefits.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact Emily Major on 01438 842 972 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria,
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST31806 in all correspondence.