Applications Chemist - GC, GC-MS, Cambridge
Tenni Cole-Etti at CK Science is currently recruiting for an Applications Chemist to join a specialist Instrumentation organisation specialising in Chromatography equipment & consumables. You will be based from their site in Cambridge on a full time, permanent basis.
As an Applications Chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out method development on GC-MS using single quadruple, triple quadruple and QTOF Mass Spectrometers.
- Developing sample preparation methods such as solid phase extraction and liquid-liquid extraction.
- Performing analytical demonstrations of instrumentation at customer's sites.
- Providing technical support and training on the instrumentation to customer's teams.
As an Applications Chemist, you will have the following skills & experience:
- Strong demonstrated experience in method development for GC-MS instruments gained within an industry setting.
- A full driving licence.
- Experience in sample preparation methods and/or Masshunter or Chemstation software would be advantageous, but it is not essential.
As an Applications Chemist, this is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist Instrumentation organisation. In return they offer a salary of £18,000 - £23,000, coupled with excellent benefits including bonus scheme and pension.
For more information or to apply to the role of Applications Chemist, please contact Tenni Cole-Etti at CK Science on 01438 842 974 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33460 in all correspondence.