CK Group are recruiting for a Antibody Engineer to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £21.94 per hour via umbrella company
Antibody Engineer Role:• Molecular cloning, plasmid generation and molecular design to improve molecule quality and bespoke engineering within the group.
- Building capability around antibody protein engineering.
- Earlier characterization of developability attributes of antibodies during discovery.
- Experience in protein engineering, molecular biology or related discipline.
- Experienced scientist with a good understanding of molecular biology and new developments and technologies in this area.
- Track record of delivery of decision-making experimental data.
- Proficiency in antibody engineering, with practical experience working with mammalian expression vectors would be an advantage.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Antibody Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
For more information, please contact Natasha on01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51701. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.