Animal Health Technical Regulatory Head, Warwicks.
Victoria Walker at CK Group is recruiting for an Animal Health Technical Regulatory Head to join a cleaning chemical manufacturing company based in Warwickshire, on a full time, permanent basis. The company is ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited and sell both nationally and internationally. Offering a salary in the region of £30-40,000pa for the right candidate, this person will have a proven background in both formulatory chemistry as well as with veterinary health disinfectants with an understanding of regulatory and technical compliance as well.
As an Animal Health Technical Regulatory Head, the main purpose of your role will be to support development of the animal health export division.
Further responsibilities of this Animal Health Technical Regulatory Head will be:
- General customer/veterinary support handling enquiries associated with use and application
- Assessing and generating efficacy data - working with external bodies
- Managing DEFRA and overseas product registrations liasing with overseas registration administrators
- Improving and developing the Omnicide biocide range and introduction of novel actives where appropriate
- Development of application guidelines and sales support literature
As an Animal Health Technical Regulatory Head, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Science Graduate or equivalent
- Proven industrial Pharmaceutical / Animal Health background in a technical role
- Experience of product registration processes EU/Non-EU
- Awareness of regulatory development both within and outside the EU
- Experience of animal health export business
- Conversant with efficacy testing and common animal health pathogens/diseases including but not limited to: Foot and Mouth PEDV Avian influenza Parvo virus Poultry/ovine/bovine/swine Newcastle's disease Animal pathogen Swine vesicular disease Porcine adenovirus
For more information or to apply for this Animal Health Technical Regulatory Head position please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34830 in all correspondence.