CK Group are recruiting for a Analytical Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a contract basis for 6-12 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Analytical Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.
- 16.00 per hour PAYE.
Analytical Scientist Role:
Support new product development with analytical chemistry experience to develop and lead new product initiatives in consumer healthcare.
Implementing analytical strategies, developing and validating test methods aligned with quality and regulatory guidelines.
Interpreting analyticaldata, characterisation and evaluation of material and products at all stages of the development process, taking into account scientific and timing objectives.
Develop strong, collaborative relationships with other departments/groups and fosteran environment of knowledge sharing.
Perform evaluation of own data and data from other scientists.
- BSc in Chemical, Pharmaceutical or related science subject or MS or PhD degree in Analytical Chemistry or related subject.
- Strong industry experience and specific expertise in Analytical Chemistry i.e. HPLC, GC and Ion Chromatography would be useful.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (oral and written).
- Results-driven individual with a strong customer, quality focus, proven ability to manage tasks and meet timelines.
- Highly flexible and possesses relevant experience in working in an international and multidisciplinary environment.
Apply: For more information or to apply for thisAnalytical Scientist position, please contact Julie or Nat on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49619.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.