Analytical Scientist in Cramlington
Jade Stirk at CK Group is recruiting for a Analytical Scientist to join a pharmaceutical manufacturing business at their site located in Cramlington to develop and validate new analytical methods. This will be a contract position for 12 months.The Company: A contract development and manufacturing organisation specialising in producing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for industry.
Location: Based in Cramlington the site is easily accessible from the A1 and within commuting distance of Newcastle City.
The Role: This is a contract role to help the organisation take a project from development through to commercial manufacture. Specifically, you will be responsible for developing and validating analytical methods that will be routinely used by the QC team using the Empower platform.
Further responsibilities and duties will include to:
- Develop new analytical methods for analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products.
- Perform full analysis on materials from scale up or pilot plant facilities that are made to cGMP.
- Maintain documentary records and ensure analytical machinery is correctly calibrated.
- Solve analysis and instrumentation issues and improve current analytical methods.
- Provide analytical representation in project meetings.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualified to Degree level in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent.
- Experienced in analytical support of organic process development.
- Experience with HPLC method development, specifically with Empower software.
- Familiar with maintenance and repair of analytical instruments.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact Jade Stirk on 0191 384 8905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference NT44117 in all correspondence.