Analytical Scientist - Wiltshire
Jocelyn Blackham at CK Science is currently recruiting for an Analytical Scientist to join a large CMO supplying drugs, biologics and consumer health products. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 3 months, with the possibility of extension, based in Wiltshire on the M4 corridor.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Assist in the review and reporting of data for QC Release, Stability and In-Process Validation as required by the role
- Perform analysis for analytical samples in accordance with defined analytical methods and Standard Operating Procedures and within timelines as agreed with line management
- Assist in the amendment or drafting of analytical methods & SOPs
- Assist in method development for instrumentation such as HPLC, GC and a variety of others.
- Ensure all analysis is conducted in accordance with company procedures
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc within a relevant scientific discipline (or equivalent)
- Relevant experience within a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous
- Hands on experience with instrumentation such as HPLC, stability studies, Wet chemistry
- Previous experience with method development would be beneficial
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a busy contract manufacturing organisation based in Wiltshire.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Scientist position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34919 in all correspondence.