Analytical Scientist/Senior Analytical Scientist
CK Group are seeking a Scientist to join the Analytical team for a next generation industrial biotechnology company producing plant-based ingredients for a range of sectors including pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
Location: This Analytical Scientist/Senior Analytical Scientist role will be on a full time, permanent basis located in Cambridge, MA.
- Develop and optimize analytical methods for the characterization and quantification of natural product secondary metabolites, intracellular/extracellular metabolites, and proteins
- Ensure that their state-of-the-art analytical facilities and equipment (GC-MS/FID, LC- QQQ, HPLC) are well-maintained and functioning efficiently
- Assist the R&D team in data acquisition, processing and analysis. This position will play a key role in coordinating analytical requirements between various functional R&D teams
- M.S./PhD in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, or similar field
- 3-5 years experience in operations, maintenance and hand-on use of analytical equipment (GC-MS/FID, LC-MS and HPLC), including data processing using ChemStation, MassHunter, and Optimizer
Entitlement to work in the USA is essential. For more information or to apply for this Analytical Scientist/Senior Analytical Scientist position, please contact Hannah Oakley or Alex Tosney on +1 617 692 2948 or email USA@ckscience.com. Please quote 52297 in all communications.
Full Job Description will be available upon request.