Analytical Scientist Mass Spectrometrist
CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Scientist Mass Spectrometrist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Analytical Scientist Mass Spectrometrist role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
- 14.17 per hour PAYE, dependant on experience.
Analytical Scientist Mass Spectrometrist Role:
- Structure elucidation of small molecules by mass spectrometry.
- Developing novel LC-MS (and/or GC-MS) methods.
- Running and basic maintenance of high-resolution mass spectrometers to GMP requirements.
- Writing reports on a regular basis to GMP requirements.
- Presenting of results.
- BSc/PhD in Chemistry or related field.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with LC-MS and/or GC-MS.
- Proven track record of experience in structure elucidation by MS.
- Experience optimising and/or developing chromatographic and instrument methods.
- Experience in regulated GMP laboratory.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Analytical Scientist Mass Spectrometrist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48658.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.