Analytical Scientist - Leicestershire
Jason at CK Group is looking for motivated Analytical Scientists / QC Analysts to work within the Pharmaceutical Analytical division of a global contract development and manufacturing organisation. This role will be based in Leicestershire on a permanent basis.
Job Summary: You will be responsible for conducting chemical testing following set procedures, maintain accurate records of work and conduct all analysis following GMP and/or internal procedures.
- Undertaking the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products according to set procedures and methods.
- Preparing reagents, mobile phase and solutions according to set procedures and pharmacopoeial methods.
- Carrying out the analysis of stability samples.
On offer is a competitive salary plus excellent benefits (pension, healthcare, flexible working, childcare vouchers, free parking, health promotions, death in service benefits and more). Please contact CK Group for further details of the salary. NOTE: the deadline for CVs submissions is: Tuesday 28th May 2019.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences:
- BSc. (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Science subject with a significant chemistry portion.DESIRABLE:
- Experience working within a laboratory environment.
- Experience in analytical techniques (UV, IR, KF, HPLC, GC and dissolution analysis).
- Previous experience with analytical method transfer and validation.
- Experience in GMP raw material testing for API, Excipients & packaging.
- Experience in the use of LC-MS systems.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jason Johal on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45588 in all correspondence.