Analytical Scientist - Darlington
We are currently recruiting for an Analytical Scientist to join a innovative biologics development organisation. The company works on a diverse range of technical projects, and offers excellent opportunities for personal development.
The Company:Our client is involved in a number of high profile collaborations, working in partnership with industry to develop next-generation products and processes. They work across a diverse range of markets, including Healthcare, Food & Agriculture, FMCG, Electronics, Energy, Transportation and Construction.
The main purpose of the position will be to run, clean and maintain high throughput formulation equipment, and generate experimental data to support in the delivery of innovation projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting up, planning and executing experimental work in the Analytical Department.
- Analyse, interpret and report the results of your work.
- You will assist the team with promoting a culture of continuous improvement in analytical science and drive forward development of the analytical capability within.
- Be able to work effectively as part of team to ensure overall success of projects.
- Assisting internal and external customers to understand their needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Hold a HNC or Foundation Degree level (or equivalent) in a Scientific/Engineering discipline plus relevant industrial experience. Or be degree qualified with academic experience.
- Good knowledge in analytical characterisation of proteins as well as evidence of technical problem solving.
- You must also demonstrate knowledge of the principles and practices in analytical development, this will have been gained in academic or industrial environments.
The company offer a highly competitive benefits package including family friendly policies, flexible holidays, holiday purchase schemes, a generous pension plan, training and development opportunities, life assurance and accident insurance schemes.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45048 in all correspondence.