Analytical Process Technical Specialist - Innishannon
CK Group is recruiting for a Scientific Technical Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cork on initially a 12 month contract.
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. This position sits within their Manufacturing Division, which consists of a team of dedicated, energetic individuals, committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the center of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
The Scientific Technical Specialist provides in-line technical support to ensure the continued manufacture and supply of quality pharmaceutical products in meeting the company priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan. This role is responsible for all aspects of method and equipment validation, assisting in the effective and efficient running of the method, equipment validation and small scale optimisation operations programs. In addition, providing on-going technical support to the site in the area of contamination control. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
You will be required to:
- Good knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques.
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
Lead and Participate in cross-functional problem solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations within API, Sterile and Quality functions
Qualification of laboratory equipment.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Adhere to highest standards
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MSc/BSc. qualification (Science)
- At least 3 years' experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross functional teams.
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional (PMP) Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44235 in all correspondence.