Analytical Development Scientist
CK Science are recruiting for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading contract research organisation that supplies services to the pharmaceutical industry at their expanding facility located near Newcastle, on a full-time and permanent basis.
Analytical Development Scientist Role: Being an already experienced candidate with Analytical Method Development Quality Control, you will be reporting into the Analytical Team Leader. Your main responsibility will be as part of a team that provides support to new projects, optimisation and re-development and validation of current methods. In addition, you will perform batch release to support small scale manufacture.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide analytical support to the Chemical Development Group.
- Performing method development and validation of raw materials, intermediates and final products.
- Supervision and training of less experienced team members.
- Maintaining accurate documentary records of analytical results.
- Ensuring that work is carried out to GMP standards and in line with company policies/procedures.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Honours Degree in a Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Analysis.
- Extensive experience within pharmaceutical API or product development, including method development and validation.
- Excellent analytical skills in techniques including HPLC, GC, IR and wet chemistry.
- A strong understanding of GMP requirements and GLP documentation.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical contract manufacturing and research organisation at their state-of-the-art facility located in Newcastle.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Analytical Development Scientist position, please contact James Horne on 01246 457722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48510.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.