Analytical Chemists - Hertfordshire
CK Group is recruiting for two Analytical Chemists to join a multi national company in the Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a contract initially until the end of the year with good prospects of being further extended.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Carry out laboratory analysis and associated tasks as required, to support the laboratory team in order to provide an effective analytical service.
- Practice Good Manufacturing Practice and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory, ensuring these standards are maintained at all times.
- Maintain effective working relationships with the section, customers and suppliers and actively contribute to improvement initiatives within the laboratory group and cross-functional teams.
- Develop technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team.
- Accurately record and check analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations.
- Work in a team with flexible approach and good communication skills.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in a Chemistry or related subject.
- Experience of analytical testing using HPLC, GC, particle size testing and dissolution is preferred gained during degree project or from industry.
- You will be a good team player with a flexible approach and good communication skills.
- Good knowledge and understanding of GMP is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company in the Hertfordshire region.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather, Kate or Julie on 0191 3848905 or email PharmaContracts@ckagroup.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA42187 in all correspondence.