CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a contract testing laboratory located in Nottingham on a contract basis.
Our client is a contract testing laboratory that provides analytical services to the food and pharmaceutical industry.
- 17,000 - £20,000 per annum.
This role will be located at the company's testing facility located in Nottingham.
Analytical Chemist Role:
As an Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for the analysis of food and pharmaceutical samples using a variety of analytical methods.
Your main duties will be:
- Analysing samples using HPLC, UV, Dissolution and GC methods.
- Reporting analysis results.
- Performing basic maintenance and repair of laboratory equipment.
- Maintaining laboratory instrument log books.
- Writing and reviewing SOP as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or related subject.
- Experience in an industrial laboratory using analytical methods, including HPLC, GC, UV and Dissolution.
- Knowledge of cGMP.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemist position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47974.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.