CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist with industry analytical (HPLC, UV VIS etc) and method development skills to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation. This role is based in Hull, on a permanent basis and offers a competitive salary, bonus, pension and share scheme.
Our client are looking for a motivated and driven individual to be part of a dynamic team where you will involved in leading the analytical related activities e.g. method development, method validation, coordinating stability testing, analytical testing within GMP environment and writing dossier sections. Technical skills in analytical techniques: HPLC, GC, FTIR and method development knowledge is essential for this role.
This role will be mixture office: lab, and so will allow remote/home working, but onsite presence will also be required when needed to support the team.
- Day to day management of project work, lab and office.
- Ability to mentor/coach others in the team
- Ability to work more autonomously and with less support from the Senior in making decisions etc.
- Report and protocol writing
- Take ownership of assigned projects:
- Degree qualified in chemistry, pharmacy, chemicalengineering or other relevant science
- Industry experience in various analytical techniques
- Experience of product development within an R&D Healthcare or FMCG
- Relevant experience as an analytical chemist in an R&D environment
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49705 in all correspondence.