Emily Major at CK Science is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join an industry leading Chemical & Materials Manufacturer at their site based in North London on a full time, permanent basis.
As an Analytical Chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the smooth transfer of methodologies and trouble shooting analytical issues.
- Testing of Chemical and Metal samples using ICP, XRF and other wet chemistry techniques.
- Liaising with internal manufacturing teams surrounding results.
- Ensuring compliance with quality and H&S standards.
- Completion of technical documentation and electronic systems.
As a Analytical Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- Demonstrated method development experience.
- A qualification in Chemistry or a relevant discipline (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience working in an Analytical Chemist / Testing function gained within a chemical, metals or a related inorganic chemistry industry environment.
For an Analytical Chemist, this would be an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leading Chemical & Materials Manufacturer who in return offers a salary of between £27,000 - £29,000 depending on experience, coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role of Analytical Chemist, please contact Emily at CK Science on 01438 842 972 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST31911 in all correspondence.