CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join an analytical department of a contract research development and manufacturing organisation at their expanding facilities located near Newcastle. This role is offered an initial contract of 12months.
The Company: Our client is a contract development and manufacturing organisation who provide R&D and production services to the global pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
Location: This role is going to be based in Cramlington located North of Newcastle.
Analytical Chemist Role: The main purpose of your role will be to provide an effective quality control and stability analysis service to both internal and external customers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Analysing raw materials and intermediates using a range of analytical instrumentation.
- Performing stability studies on client products.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to cGMP and strict industry compliance standards.
- Undertaking development, validation and transfer of analytical methods.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A BSc in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Experience working in an industrial laboratory to cGMP.
- Familiar with complex analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemist position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48925.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.