Analytical Chemist in Nottingham
Robert Walker is recruiting for two Analytical Chemists to join a large UK based Pharmaceutical and Consumer Goods Manufacturer, on a full time, rolling temporary contract. This company has a portfolio of over 750 Over-the-Counter medicines, medical devices, biocides, cosmetics and nutritional supplements. This is an exciting time for the company as they are expanding their team to support their ambitious new product development pipeline.
The role will primarily be focused on the analysis of licensed and healthcare products for both release and stability. The position will be offered as a temporary contract lasting up to 6 months.
- Performing a variety of chemical/physical tests on pharmaceutical products to GLP.
- Follow technical and regulatory procedures to manage workload within expected timelines.
- Trouble shooting issues.
- Support testing and product investigations.
- Communicating with cross-functional teams.
As an Analytical Chemist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in HPLC or GC instrumentation.
- Experience of testing raw materials is desirable.
- Experience of working within a GMP laboratory environment is desirable.
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast paced environment.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a busy environment.
The company offers some of the following benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- The ability to work flexible hours round core business hours.
- The company offers a supportive environment where you are able to build your skills and expertise in order to take ownership of your own development and progression.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Rob Walker on 01246 457724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44637 in all correspondence.