Analytical Chemist in Lake District
Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for two Analytical Chemists to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in the Lake District on an initial 6 month contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Carry out routine analysis of pharmaceutical materials using HPLC, GC and FTIR
- Accurately record and check analytical data
- Work to GMP Standards
Further responsibilities will include:
- General housekeeping of the laboratory
- Supporting the laboratory team- Developing technical skills
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A qualification in Chemistry or equivalent is essential
- Experience using HPLC or GC would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience or knowledge of working with GMP Practices
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company who are investing heavily into their site in the Lake District with the construction of a state of the art Research and Development plant.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Science on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH35078 in all correspondence.