Analytical Chemist - Middlesex
Tenni Cole-Etti is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a high quality testing analytical contract laboratory based in Middlesex on a full time permanent basis.
As an Analytical Chemist you will be required to:
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the required timeframes in accordance with defined methods, procedures and quality requirements.
- Perform routine Quality Control testing of raw materials and finished products to Client, in-house and pharmacopoeial methods.
- Comply with in-house, GMP, GLP and UKAS quality requirements as appropriate.
- Execute your own work and assist others.
- Ensure that high quality work is carried out in the most efficient manner and minimising error.
- Check raw data.
- Client liaison and communications.
- Ensure your Training Record is maintained to reflect current levels of work being performed.
- Ensure that all responsibilities have been deputed in their absence where necessary.
The successful Analytical Chemist will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Educated to degree standard in chemistry or related subject.
- Experience with equipment such as, CHN analyser, chemiluminesence, DSC, liquid particle size and ion chromatography is ideal.
If successful, you will be joining an independent and comprehensive contract analytical chemistry service. In return there is an attractive salary, coupled with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
To apply for this Analytical Chemist position contact Tenni Cole-Etti via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01438 723500 or please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST37584 in all correspondence.