Analytical Chemist - Lancashire
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a Biopharmaceutical contract testing organisation at their site based in Lancashire on a permanent basis.
Summary: To perform analysis as required, assisting in the efficient operation of the laboratory, to ensure that schedules are met and that the quality of work meets specified standards.
The main purpose of your role as an Analytical Chemist will be to:
- Perform duties in accordance with the requirements of cGLP/cGMP systems locally.
- Ensure that activities are scheduled to provide an accurate and timely service to support business requirements
- Perform appearance and physical testing
- Perform identity testing including UV, FTIR and wet chemistry techniques
- HPLC assay and content uniformity analysis techniques
- Perform HPLC Related Substances analysis
- Perform wet chemistry techniques as per the Pharmacopoeias
- Follow analytical methods, carry out quality control analysis on pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates and final products.
- Use a range of analytical instrumentation including HPLC.
- Adhere to cGMP principles.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in a chemistry related subject
- Familiar with cGMP requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of health & safety in a working laboratory.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457700 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33902 in all correspondence.