Analytical Chemist - Instrument Maintenance
CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to take responsibility for maintenance and qualification of equipment on behalf of an industry leading Contract API Development and Manufacturing Organisation to be based at their site in Cramlingtonon a permanent basis.
Analytical Chemist (instrument maintenance) Role: The main purpose of your role will be
- To maintain Chromatography Instrumentation, NMR and XRD to defined specification and performance standards
- To train analysts on analytical equipment
- To evaluate new technology
- Ensure all equipment logs are up to date
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Conducting HSE & Housekeeping Audits
- Organising and planning calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment to meet cGMP and operational requirements.
- Supporting method validation programs.
- Supporting cGMP stability programs.
- Assisting in the characterisation of reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- A degree (or equivalent experience) in chemistry or related discipline.
- Practical experience of analytical chemistry.
- Good knowledge of cGMP requirements
- Experience ofmaintenance of analytical instruments
Benefits: The company offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite restaurant
- Long service awards scheme
- Death in service policy
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemist (Instrument maintenance) position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email@example.com. Please quote reference 49631 in all correspondence.