Analytical Chemist - Hertfordshire
Jocelyn Blackham at CK Science is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 12 months.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Develop, validate and apply analytical methods including HPLC
- Work independently on analytical projects, under supervision of scientific supervisor
- Solve analytical problems independently
- Write Reports and Memo's summarising your work
- Compile and interpret results and draw conclusions that may impact development programs
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc in Chemistry or a related discipline (or equivalent)
- Previous experience working within a Pharmaceutical company
- Experience in analytical chemistry techniques, such as HPLC, GC, IR, UV etc. is essential
- Strong analytical background
- Strong communication skills
- Keen eye for detail and good problem solving skills.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemist position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33559 in all correspondence.