Analytical Chemist - Essex
Tenni Cole-Etti at CK Science is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a global contract research provider specialising in integrated Drug Discovery, Medicinal Chemistry, Isotope Chemistry and Analytics. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis based in Essex.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Organise, perform and report on a broad range of analytical studies in support of the clients internal Chemistry Functions and Contract Analytical Projects
- Use a variety of analytical techniques including, but not limited to, HPLC, GC, LC-MS
- Ensure GLP and GMP is being adhered to throughout the laboratory at all times
- Assist in troubleshooting and maintaining instrumentation such as HPLC, GC, LC-MS
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to PhD Level with practical experience of analytical techniques or a BSc in a related scientific discipline with experience working within an industrial setting is essential
- Knowledge of GMP and GLP would be an advantage
- Practical experience using HPLC, GC, LC-MS and similar analytical instrumentation
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global contract research provider based in Essex.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemist position please contact Tenni on +44 (0)1438 842 974 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33371 in all correspondence.