Analytical Chemist (R&D) - Humberside
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for an Analytical Chemist (R&D) to join a global specialty pharmaceutical company on a permanent position based in Humberside.
Our client is seeking an Analytical Chemist with experience in Drug Product and Drug Substance research and development to join the Analytical function.
Further duties of this Analytical Chemist (R&D) position include:
- Leading the analytical chemistry activities required to develop new drug products and new drug substances in the field of addiction therapy, from Phase 0 all the way to Launch and post approval commitments
- Development, validation, implementation and troubleshooting of standard and novel analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, FTIR, KF and dissolution etc.
- Working alongside Formulation development and Chemical development teams to support new products through appropriate analytical expertise and testing.
- Designing and managing feasibility and GMP stability studies
- Collecting, interpreting and reporting analytical data in line with ICH guidelines and GMP requirements in a regulated environment.
- Proactively contributing to the continuous improvement of the analytical function with respect to new analytical technologies, procedures and/or processes.
- Managing, training and mentoring junior staff in the delivery of the above
The successful Analytical Chemist (R&D) will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree in chemistry, analytical chemistry or other relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience in analytical sciences in a GMP R&D environment
- Proven experience and in depth understanding of a wide range of drug substances and drug products
- Proven experience and in depth understanding of HPLC, GC, FTIR, KF and dissolution.
- Experience within a R&D pharmaceutical environment with a proven track record of delivering high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Results orientated, self motivated with an ability to evaluate and take risks.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to negotiate
- Fully competent in all Microsoft Office standard applications
If successful you will be joining a global biopharmaceutical company with excellent benefits .
To apply for this Analytical Chemist (R&D) position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33473 in all correspondence.