Analyst - Cambridge
Oliver Care at CK Science is recruiting for an Analyst to join a busy inorganic and organic UKAS accredited laboratory for a company in the chemical industry at their site based in Newmarket on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £23,000 depending on experience.
Our client is committed to continuously improving every aspect of its business and as part of this, they offer all employees full training and support, along with 5 weeks holiday, a contributory company personal pension scheme, and free life and personal accident cover - Mondays to Fridays.
Your main duties will be:
- Processing samples and data in accordance with company Quality Management Systems.
- Maintaining analytical instrumentation and equipment.
- Entering accurate and timely results onto the company LIMS system and conducting sample preparation as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- A degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- Extensive analytical experience or working under LIMS system.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, computer literate and strong organisation skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44724 in all correspondence.