Matthew Sullivan at CK Science is recruiting for an Agrochemical Specialist, to join a Chemical Manufacturing company, specifically relating to Lawns (seeds, fertilizers, pesticides), at their site in Suffolk on a full time/permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage the technical elements of the company's International Lawns product portfolio (Synthetic & Natural Products) including innovation, new product development, maintenance of existing products, trouble shooting and the product stewardship
- Support the category leader in building, implementing and delivering agreed product development projects on time and within budget
- Develop and maintain close links with the international marketing team and subcontracting/purchasing department to ensure common expectations for Lawns projects and to develop similar relationships with the R&D colleagues in the USA to identify and capture global synergies to ensure that projects have applications across as wide a geography as possible
Further responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to the innovation pipeline
- Contribute to the creation of trials program
- Actively develop/adapt the company's existing Lawns portfolio to ensure that it is not adversely affected by regulatory or other changes
- Supervise and conduct internal Lawns trials and manage external Lawns trials with contractors, from selection to report validation
- Provide technical support to Marketing team for labels & leaflets preparation and approval, ensuring adherence to legal requirements and checking that all claims are supported by data (Lawns projects)
- Liaise with various teams across Europe and the US, and be able to travel globally on a semi-regular basis
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD (or equivalent) in Agronomy/Biology/Crop Protection or related subject.
- Sound knowledge of pesticides and/or lawn care products; seed types and varieties, fertilizer utilization, formulation knowledge.
- Strong project management experience.
- French or German speaking would be advantageous
- Specific experience in Lawn development and running Lawn Trials would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly specialist company within the Agrochemical sector, and in return they are offering a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, plus an attractive benefits package.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Matthew Sullivan at CK Science on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33654 in all correspondence.