Ad-hoc Offshore Chemist - Aberdeen
Sarah Farrow at CK Group is recruiting for an Ad-hoc Offshore Chemist on behalf of a leading provider of support services to the oil industry, based out of their site in Aberdeen, on a permanent basis.
This role will be salaried, and will be based in on-shore laboratories, with offshore trips as required (around 120 days per year). The salary will be supplemented by a daily off-shore allowance.
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out production chemistry trips offshore.
- Sample collection, sample preparation and analysis using a variety of wet chemistry and instrumental analytical methods.
- Producing on-site documentation on behalf of the client.
- Carrying out field service equipment checks.
To be considered for the position you should have the following skills and experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant chemistry based subject.
- Experience of using a range of analytical techniques for the analysis of oil samples.
- Safety conscious approach to work.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Previous experience of working offshore.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45331 in all correspondence.