Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a global CRO who are supporting the world’s best pharmaceutical organisation in the development of new medicines? We have an excellent opportunity to join such a company.
Our client is expanding due to a new business opportunity and is taking on an additional 6 Bioassay Method Development and Validation Scientists.
These roles will involve the following activities:
- To conduct development studies on large molecule bio-analysis projects using ligand binding techniques
- Validating these studies to regulatory and client requirements
- Supervising the analytical studies and communicating and supporting the company’s clients throughout the project
- Ensuring that all staff receives appropriate training and support.
The most successful candidates will have the following:
- A degree and preferably a PhD, or equivalent qualifications in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience in developing and validating Immunochemistry assays using techniques such as ELISA, MSD, and Gyros
- The ability to directly supervise analytical studies, guiding and training a team of analysts
These roles are based in the Yorkshire region and offer a competitive salary between £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
Find out more about these jobs here: