Are you an experienced Sales Specialist with a strong pharmaceutical background and looking for a new challenge? This week we have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales and Technical Support Representative to join a bacterial testing organisation that provides services for pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
This role will involve and offer the following:
- The purpose of this role is the promotion of sales of clients products and services to new and existing customers within the South of UK. To also seek out new business and provide technical support to UK and Ireland customers.
- This role will cover the Southern regions of the UK.
- It is a field based role, and you will need to visit the Liverpool office once per month.
- A competitive salary of £30,000 plus car allowance (up to £10,200), and a bonus up to £10,000.
- A full UK drivers license is essential for this role.
- Benefits include life insurance, income protection, employer contributory pension scheme and private medical insurance for employee, spouse and children.
- The successful candidate will be science degree qualified with a strong sales background in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry and GMP/GLP knowledge.