This week we have a fantastic Method Development Analyst job with a leading chemical manufacturing company at their state of the art facilities in Teesside on a permanent basis.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced chemistry professional that is looking to progress their career in a company going through an exciting period of growth.
- Our client is one of the leading contract manufacturers of high quality fine chemicals in the crop protection, pharmaceutical and speciality chemicals markets across Europe.
- You will be responsible for providing in-house analytical development and validation services to the chemistry development and QC departments.
- The starting salary for this position is £26,000 rising to £28,000 after the first year.
- Full training will be provided.