Our chosen job of the week is an Electrochemical Engineer role with a multinational manufacturer of speciality chemicals, this role offers:
- An exclusive opportunity to join a household name who are investing in a brand new division, and creating a position that offers an ambitious scientist the opportunity to develop within a new division whilst working on an exciting range of new product development projects.
- A permanent role and offering a salary of up to £30000
- Based at their site in Billingham
Responsibilities and qualifications:
- Electrochemical testing of battery materials, as part of the Nickel-based cathode technology team, supporting with application testing to support new product development.
- Support with the generation of electrochemical performance reports, extracting key insights to enable product release sign-off.
- Qualified to PhD level, or possess equivalent experience, in Electrochemistry or a related discipline.
- Experience of processing Nickel battery materials into electrodes would be beneficial for the position.