A brilliant opportunity for an Assay Development Scientist to join a global biopharmaceutical organisation who specialise in finding treatments for neurology and immunology diseases.
- Responsibility for developing screening assays for discovery and characterisation of novel drug candidates
- Comprehensive on the job training will be provided
- Initial 6 month contract with high likelihood of being extended longer term
- This role will be based at our client’s state of the art facility in Slough
- Offering a competitive salary of up to £33,000
- This role is ideal for a candidate who has recently completed, or is about to complete a higher degree, such as PhD
- Experience over a range of techniques including mammalian cell culture, transfection and PCR, or biochemical assays such as ELISA, western blots and functional protein assays (enzyme function) would be useful