James Horne is recruiting for an API Product Support Chemist on behalf of a speciality chemical manufacturing company at their site in Cramlington on a permanent basis.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) for both APIs and finished dose forms
- This is a global organisation with state-of-the-art facilities and approximately 1300 workers at five development and manufacturing sites in the UK, Germany and Italy, as well as an international office in Shanghai and the Head Office in north London, UK
- Joining the company during a period of growth, you will be working on an exciting range of client centred projects, and have excellent opportunities for career development.
- As part of the Pilot Team, you will be responsible for progressing and harvesting APIs as required and ensuring specifications are met following SOPs.
- You will be expected to work well as part of a team and be results driven with a strong customer focus
- To be considered for the position you should be qualified to degree level in Chemistry, have experience of full-scale processing chemical manufacture and pilot scale, cGMP requirements and an understanding of exothermic chemical reactions and how they are controlled