Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is looking to recruit an Internal Technical Service Representative, to join a Speciality Plastics Company at their site in the North West.
The principle responsibilities of this Internal Technical Service Representative role will be:
- Provide technical consultation support to internal customers and help with troubleshooting
- Technical service contact for internal sales and distributors
- Focal contact for complaints
- Support field technical service and application development with trial preparations at customers
- Backup of field technical service and application development during their holidays
- Occasional travel to customers, main communication via phone and e-mail
- Advice with testing needs for problem solving
- Ability to work with people with different personalities and from different backgrounds
The successful candidate for this Technical Service Representative role will ideally have:
- BSc or MSc in polymer science, engineering or technology
- Industry experience in plastics processing would be an advantage.
- A deep understanding of co polyesters, cellulosics and processes relevant to speciality plastics would also be an advantage as would a solid understanding of conversion processes relevant to speciality plastics products such as extrusion, injection moulding.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Internal Technical Service Representative role please contact Naynesh Mistry on 0114 2839956 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH22552 in all correspondence.