Andrew Bolton at CK Science is recruiting for an Internal Sales Engineer to join a leading Instrumentation Organisation who provides equipment & systems to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, FMCG and related industries. You will be based from their site in Hampshire on a full time, permanent basis.
As an Internal Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the field sales team including preparing & chasing quotations & offers, following up leads and issuing data as required
- Providing support to customer teams on technical queries
- Coordination of sales activity with other internal teams
- Occasional requirement to attend client visits or trade shows
As an Internal Sales Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in a relevant Engineering or Scientific discipline (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in a Sales, Internal Sales / Sales Support or Technical Support function.
- Experience in either an Instrumentation industry or Technology driven environment gained in a Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, FMCG or related industry.
- A full driving licence.
As an Internal Sales Engineer, you will be joining a Instrumentation company at an exciting time of growth across their organisation. This new & exciting role offers:
- A salary of between £20,000 – £23,000 (Negotiable – depending on experience)
- A bonus scheme
- Excellent benefits
How to apply
For more information or to apply to the role of Internal Sales Engineer, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Science on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com (Quoting reference: ST25929).
Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.