Victoria Walker is recruiting for an Innovation Project Manager to join a materials technology company near Nottingham, on a full time, permanent basis.
As an Innovation Project Manager, the main purpose of your role will be to lead innovation projects that will develop and commercialise new technologies, in order to bring successful new products and services to market.
Further responsibilities of this Innovation Project Manager will include:
- Working within a creative and commercially-focused environment
- Develop and lead multi-disciplinary project teams
- Utilising both internal and external resources
- Delivering key strategic objectives of the business
- Required to build relationships and work closely with other business departments, customers, suppliers, universities and research partners
- Delivery of commercial goals as well as technical objectives
As an Innovation Project Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- First degree (or equivalent) or higher in an Engineering or Science discipline
- Possess a proven track record in project management
- An ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Excellent presentation skills that reflect your personal drive and passion
- Industrial or research experience
- Capable of identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Strong leadership skills will be required to deliver projects to plan, and to help define and prioritise future development opportunities
- Specific interest and/or expertise in one or more of the following areas would be advantageous:
- New product development
- Healthcare technologies and medical device design
- Environmental technologies, clean energy and alternative fuel vehicles
- Project management
- Composite materials
- Flow control and pneumatic components
The benefits of this role are:
- This role will be part of the expanding European Innovation Team
- A competitive package with excellent career development prospects and opportunities to travel within a dynamic global organisation is on offer
- Travel will be required, approximately every two months or so, mostly to Europe.
- This role is mostly office based but there may be some lab work required.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Innovation Project Manager position please contact Victoria Walker on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH26766 in all correspondence.