Our client, a specialist Biotechnology company, has created a new position for a Technical Support Specialist with a strong technical background and/or industrial HPLC experience.
Working as a Technical Support Specialist for this global company, your key tasks will include:
– Responsibility for the installation of Instruments.
– Developing the company’s technology and applications according to customer needs.
– Providing ongoing customer training and support, both on-site and remotely.
– Promoting and encouraging sales of Consumables Products.
To be considered, it is imperative that you are willing to travel to fulfil the requirements of the job, including some over night stays. In return, an excellent salary package is available together with a company car.
CK Science is the leading independent scientific recruitment agency for science jobs. CK Science provide an all round recruitment service to the chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, waste and environmental and other related industries right across the UK.
We have built a strong client base who appreciate our professionalism, integrity and commitment to finding the right person for the job. Equally important to our success are our candidates, who recognise our dedication to operating in a fair and ethical manner to meet their needs in the current job market.
– Visit our website.
– Follow CK Science on Twitter
– Join the CK Science LinkedIn Group
– Become a fan of CK Science on Facebook
– To meet our consultants and hear more about our current vacancies, please visit our YouTube Channel
Keywords: Biotechnology, technical support, support engineer jobs, HPLC, Sales, Training, DNA, science jobs, biotechnology jobs