Victoria Walker at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Hazpack Site Chemist to join a hazardous waste management organisation based in South Yorkshire on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Hazpack Site Chemist, the main purpose of your role will be to ensure waste is properly inspected, packaged and labelled and that it is compliant with regulations for movement of waste. You will also provide technical advice and support on customer sites while maintaining customer service requirements and ensuring that the customer is compliant with relevant legislation.
Further responsibilities of this Hazpack Site Chemist will include:
- Reporting non-conformances in a timely manner.
- Performing waste inspections.
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times.
- Ensuring high standards of housekeeping are maintained at all times.
- Identify, report and manage potential risks on customer sites.
Qualifications and skills:
As a Hazpack Site Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject – preferable
- HND / HNC or equivalent in Chemistry – minimum requirement
- Driving licence – essential requirement
- Analytical experience gained ideally in a waste or environmental setting
- ADR licence for packages
- Reliable and flexible attitude to work
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Forklift licence preferable
- Effective team player
- Effective communicator
- Respects confidentiality
- Effective at prioritising
- Problem solver
- Ideally enjoy working outdoors
For more information or to apply to the role of Hazpack Site Chemist, please contact Victoria Walker at CK Science on 0114 2839956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH26668 in all correspondence.