An exciting Global QA Director job has arisen at an international Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of England. This is a Senior Leadership role for Quality Assurance serving both the external client and internal QA Departments.As an experienced Quality Assurance Director, you will act as the primary contact for all client-related QA communication, and the development and implementation of Quality Agreements. Further responsibilities of the role will include:
– Overseeing all quality-related concerns.
– Functioning as a liaison between a single, large-market clients and internal personnel.
– Developing and maintaining strong relationships with client QA senior management.
– Managing the single client’s quality and regulatory matters, CGMP compliance and two-way communication.
– Assuring that client requirements are developed, documented and agreed upon for manufacturing, testing and distribution and return of pharmaceutical clinical supplies.
This QA Director role will encompass all of my clients’ global locations and will interact with personnel in multiple client locations.
The ideal candidate will have extensive managerial QA/regulatory compliance experience in the pharmaceutical, chemical, medical device or biotech industry, as well as strong leadership experience in the field. You will also have an outstanding customer-service orientated background.
This is a rare opportunity for you to make your mark on a prestigious international pharmaceutical company. If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please contact Jason Johal on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can meet Jason and hear more about this role at our YouTube Channel. To apply, click here.
CK Science is the leading independent scientific recruitment agency for science jobs. CK Science provide an all round recruitment service to the chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, waste and environmental and other related industries right across the UK.
We have built a strong client base who appreciate our professionalism, integrity and commitment to finding the right person for the job. Equally important to our success are our candidates, who recognise our dedication to operating in a fair and ethical manner to meet their needs in the current job market.
- Visit our website.
- Follow CK Science on Twitter
- Join the CK Science LinkedIn Group
- Become a fan of CK Science on Facebook
- To meet our consultants and hear more about our current vacancies, please visit our YouTube Channel
Keywords: QA jobs, quality assurance jobs, pharmaceutical QA, clinical QA, QA Director, clinical trials, ck science, lab jobs, chemistry jobs, scientist jobs, science jobs, microbiology jobs, biology jobs, analytical jobs, scientific recruitment, biotechnology jobs