Victoria Walker at CK Science is recruiting for a Formulation Scientist to join an agrochemicals manufacturer at their site based in the West Midlands.
Formulation Scientist Job Description:
As Formulation Scientist, you will report to the Plant Manager and play an instrumental role in developing new products. You will also be working closely with the Technical Manager and the Sales and Marketing department.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To develop formulations to meet customer requirements from own knowledge and experience;
- To trouble shoot problem formulations
- To assist in manufacture and scale up operations as required
- To provide information for costings on formulated products in the company’s portfolio to make senior management aware of new technologies that could be introduced to the company
- To provide back up support to the analytical chemist and to carry out analyses during the absence of the analytical chemist.
As Formulation Scientist you will have experience in pesticide formulations and knowledge of EC, ME, EW, SC, WP and CA formulations.
This is an important position in new product development andthe successful candidate would be expected to work closely with the Technical Manager, Sales and Marketing to develop new products.
How to apply:
To find out more or to apply for this Formulation Scientist job, please contact Victoria Walker at CK Science on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH23398 in all correspondence.