Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently looking to recruit 2 x Formulation Development Scientists to join an international pharmaceutical organisation to work at their site in Northern Ireland on a permanent basis.
As a Formulation Development Scientist, the post holder will be directly involved in the development of all aspects of the processes used in the manufacture of new and existing drug products (dosage forms will include tablets and capsules)
The post holder will:
- Assume direct involvement in the process development for the manufacture of medicinal products based in a range of dosage forms including tablets, capsules, controlled release systems, liquids and semi-solids.
- Operate the various pieces of equipment involved in the process, at laboratory, pilot and commercial scale
- Complete accurate process documentation in accordance with GMP, to include manufacturing documents and preparation of reports
- Participate in transfer of technology from formulation development to production; liaising with production to ensure smooth transfer of information
- Liaise with production in relation to manufacture of clinical trial batches
- Participate in critical interpretation of experimental data
- Participate in practical problem solving in relation of on-going and new projects
Qualifications and skills required:
The ideal candidate for this Formulation Development Scientist role would have a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a Scientific/Technical discipline.
Essential requirements are as follows:
- Experience in solid dosage manufacturing
- Previous experience of pharmaceutical drug product manufacturing techniques such as dry powder blending, granulation, encapsulation and tablet compression
- Previous experience of completing batch processing instructions in accordance with GMP
- Experience in cGMP audits and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Office, Excel etc)
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for these Formulation Development Scientist roles please contact Naynesh Mistry on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH23782 in all correspondence.