Our client, a research-based pharmaceutical company based in Merseyside is currently looking for a Fermentation Scientist to join their Fermentation Science & Technology Group. This position is a 6 month contract role.
The successful candidate for this Fermentation Scientist position will provide technical support to Fermentation Operations with the objective of maintaining and improving product quality, yield and throughput in line with business plan and quality commitments.
Key aspects of this Fermentation Scientist role include:
• Analyse production data to monitorand improve process performance. Use of data to make sound decisions.
• Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot manufacturing issues. Investigate and complete deviations.
• Identify and implement process improvement initiatives. Generate and complete change control documentation.
• Work closely with the Fermenter Team and other manufacturing and support functions to resolve day-to-day issues and drive continuous improvement.
• Review and amend relevant documentation, including batch production records, process flow documents, standard operating procedures, bill of materials, etc.
• Write technical reports to capture key learning.
Candidates for this Fermentation Scientist role should be educated to degree or post graduate degree level (MScor PhD) in a relevant Scientific or Engineering discipline. Experience of fermentation process operations and cGMP requirements would be advantageous. You must be available for work at short notice as this is a CONTRACT position and the requirement is immediate.
For more information, or to apply for this Fermentation Scientist position, please contact Russell Oakley at CK Science on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote ref: SH20854 on application.