Victoria Walker is recruiting for an Extractables & Leachables Project Manager to join a plastics and rubbers consultancy based in Shropshire, on a full time, permanent basis.
As an Extractables & Leachables Project Manager, the main purpose of your role will be to support sales objectives; deliver timely, high quality, value added projects; define technical scope of projects and work in close consultation with others on pricing, quotation development and delivery commitment within Extractables & Leachables.
Further responsibilities of this Extractables & Leachables Project Manager will include:
- Undertakes the technical and financial project management of active project work and ensures smooth transition from proposal to delivery to client.
- Responsible for the production of high quality and timely CTRs.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reports on team activity.
- Complies with schedules and assignment as defined by the Team Leader.
- Assists in identifying and marketing new business opportunities.
- Provides support, general advice and assistance to other business units.
- Participates in the delivery on in-house training courses.
- Mentors junior consultants.
- Disseminates technical knowledge and expertise.
- Raise and maintain the profile of the company and the Consultancy Group by making presentation and preparing articles for external publication.
- Maintain highest standards of housekeeping
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure own safety and that of others
- Comply with all health and safety information, instruction and training as it relates to the individual, role and organisation
- Assist with ensuring that the relevant quality accreditation is maintained through full procedural compliance.
- Liaise with the Quality Unit, as appropriate, to ensure efficient implementation of internal and external audits.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties and responsibilities appropriate to the position as may be allocated by management from time to time.
As the Principal E&L Specialist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent in science or engineering
- Higher Postgraduate Qualification desired, i.e. MSc, Phd
- Considerable experience in a technical / commercial role
- Significant experience in a Consultancy role
- Technical report writing experience
- Experience of delivering technical presentations / training
- Experience of customer facing role
- Recognised expert in E&L field
- Business Understanding
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Team Player
- Strategic thinking
- Professional and ethical behaviour
- People Management and Leadership
- Analytical and intuitive thinking
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Extractables & Leachables Project Manager position please contact Victoria Walker on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.