Have you been considering a career in the pharmaceutical industry? There are many areas within this sector where there are severe skills shortages and where qualified workers are in demand. These careers offer the opportunity to contribute to medical care around the world and often offer excellent remuneration packages.
But if you are considering a career in the pharmaceutical sector, how do you get a foot in the door? Take a look at our Drug Discovery and Development Careers spotlight here which gives great careers advice and some top tips.
Here is a selection of our latest advice articles as part of this special spotlight:
- The benefits of work experience when starting your career
- Fancy a career in clinical operations?
- Find out more about the clinical sectors, jobs and read our ‘day in the life’ style interviews
- Career paths in PV / Drug Safety
- Watch our advice video on: Job hunting tips for the pharmaceutical industry
- How to write a CV for pharmaceutical jobs
- Interview tips specifically for the pharmaceutical industry