Julie Marshall at CK Science is currently recruiting for a DMPK Scientist to join a DMPK department for a Drug Discovery company based in Hertfordshire on a full time, 12 month temporary basis.
As DMPK Scientist you will require experience in the following:
- Competency in conducting in vitro DMPK assays such as intrinsic clearance (microsomes and/or hepatocytes) and/or plasma protein binding.
- An understanding of basic LC-MS/MS principles and preparing samples for LC-MS/MS analysis
- Routine LC-MS/MS troubleshooting and maintenance
Qualifications and skills:
The successful DMPK Scientist will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Degree (or equivalent) in a scientific capacity
- Some knowledge and experience of working within a DMPK department
- LC/MS/MS experience with Waters Triple Quad instruments is desired
- Competency with Excel
If successful for this DMPK Scientist job, you will be joining a global Drug Discovery company and in return there is an attractive salary, coupled with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this DMPK Scientist position, please contact Julie Marshall via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01438 723 500. Please quote reference ST24197 in all correspondence.